Official Audience Choice Award Rules & Regulations, 2021/22
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO VOTE. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Anyone with an email address can vote in the Audience Choice Award.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Entrant (“You”) agree to be fully
unconditionally bound by these Rules. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Classicalia as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Votes will be accepted online starting on August 29, 2022 and ending on September 30, 2022. All votes must be received by September 30, 2022.
4. How to Vote: The Campaign must be entered by submitting a vote using the online form provided at https://www.classicalia.com/pages/audience-choice-award
Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Classicalia. You may enter once per day. You must provide the information requested. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Classicalia. If You opt in to receive e-mails from Classicalia you will receive 10 additional votes (once) for the musician you vote for at the time of subscribing to the newsletter.
5. Prize: One of the 38 musicians listed on https://www.classicalia.com/pages/audience-choice-award will win the prize and become the 2021/22 Audience Choice Winner. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Classicalia. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Classicalia's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Classicalia to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible votes received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected based on the highest number of votes, under the supervision of Classicalia. Winner will be notified by e-mail within 24 hours following selection of Winner. Classicalia shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Classicalia's sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: Classicalia reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Classicalia's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Classicalia may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Classicalia. Classicalia reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Classicalia has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Classicalia reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Classicalia and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF ONTARIO, CANADA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Ontario having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no
circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. By submitting your vote, You have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.