Awards and Prizes
Classicalia is the only competition, where every contestant WINS!
GUARANTEED PRIZES for every contestant
Every musician who submit a video audition and pay for the registration in this category will be awarded the following:
- Expert feedback to all competition contestants from a jury of master teachers and performers. (Classicalia's 2022/23 Honorary President: Ramón Vargas)
- Exclusive digital masterclass with classical music masterminds
- Opportunity to attend at a live workshop in Vienna
12+1 musicians (3 in each category and 1 Audience Choice Award winner) will be awarded the following:
- Round trip (flight and accommodations) to Vienna (winners 17 years of age and younger as of June 1, 2023 will bring a parent/guardian paid for by Classicalia)
- Opportunity to perform in front of a live audience in the City of Music at the Großer Saal - Wiener Konzerthaus (Grand Hall of the Vienna Konzerthaus) in Austria.
- Opportunity to perform with a symphony orchestra
- Experience the publicity of televised exposure, when this concert is broadcast
- Personalized medal (Gold, Silver, or Bronze)
- Framed Grand Prize Certificate
- Professional photography for your promotional use
- International publicity
- International concert invitations to major classical music venues in Vienna, Tokyo, Toronto and New York — the TOP music capitals of the world
- Mentor program for classical talents
What's the next step?
Registration for the 2022/23 competition has started.